Tucked away in Northeast Tacoma’s scenic Browns Point neighborhood, this exceptional residence offers commuting convenience, breathtaking Puget Sound views, and beautifully curated spaces! One of the big reasons why many Northeast Tacoma residents choose to live here includes the amazing commuting options—not only are you close to Tacoma amenities, but Downtown Seattle is just a 38-minute drive away. And with this extraordinary home, you get to enjoy a palatial 3,442-square-foot layout and dreamy Puget Sound views, too! Located at 4821 Hyada Boulevard NE Tacoma, WA 98422, this 4-bedroom, 3.25-bath home is listed for $1,599,950.
Take a moment to learn more about this home’s top 4 highlights:
1. Excellent commuting options & easy access to King County.
Situated in one of the most desirable neighborhoods, at 4821 Hyada Boulevard NE Tacoma, WA 98422 you not only get to enjoy local attractions and amenities, but you have some excellent commuting options especially if you need to get to King County for work. Here are a few examples of drive times from home to different major employers and destinations:
- Time to Downtown Seattle = 38 minutes
- Time to Downtown Bellevue = 54 minutes
- Time to Microsoft Campus in Redmond = 50 minutes
- Time to Factoria = 35 minutes
- Time to SeaTac International Airport = 26 minutes
If you’d like to use public transit for a car-free commute into work, there are some great options close by as well:
- In 2024, the Link light rail is being extended to the Federal Way Transit Center. Located at South 272 Street, this station is only a 16-minute drive from home. The Federal Way light rail stop connects to many other popular destinations in the area; you can hop on the Link light rail and take it to SeaTac International Airport, Downtown Seattle, University District, and all the way to Northgate in North Seattle. Plus, in 2023, the light rail will also go to the Eastside, where you can access Bellevue, Redmond, and many places in between.
- The Federal Way Transit Center (again, just 16 minutes from home) is also a hub for bus lines that will take you into Downtown Seattle and many other places.
- If taking the train is more your speed right now, another great option is to head to the Auburn Station that’s 22 minutes away from home. Park your car (there are 678 parking spaces), and hop on the Sounder Train straight into Downtown Seattle, or south into Tacoma and all the way to Lakewood. Many bus routes can be accessed from here as well.
2. Ideal Northeast Tacoma location in Browns Point.
Merely blocks to parks, eateries, shopping, and more, this home makes it easy to embrace all that Browns Point in Northeast Tacoma has to offer. To start with, you’re only blocks (0.2 miles to be exact!) to Browns Point Playfield, and just 0.3 miles from the Browns Point Improvement Club (BPIC) and Browns Point Lighthouse Park. BPIC is a nonprofit membership club that sponsors community events, scholarships, and organizes improvement projects. Browns Point Center is close by as well; visit Browns Point Diner, Lighthouse Market Tacoma, North 47 Brewing Co, Browns Point Teriyaki and Sushi, the post office, a local vet, and more! The 398-acre Dash Point State Park is no more than 5 minutes away, and here you can enjoy camping, beachfront activities, hiking, boating, fishing, and much more.
3. Stunning unobstructed views of the Puget Sound.
Whether you’re sunbathing out on the oversized deck, playing or gardening in the flat front yard, relaxing in the living room, or unwinding in the primary suite and the additional bedrooms, amazing views of the shimmering Puget Sound are yours at every turn. The Olympic Mountains and Vashon Island are on the horizon as well, and you can watch ships enter Commencement Bay from the sound. And get ready for some truly breathtaking sunsets from here, too!
4. Pristine home promises effortless, elegant living.
Lovingly maintained and showing off timeless style, this home provides expansive living. One not-to-miss highlight includes the large kitchen that’s an entertainer’s dream; stainless steel appliances and granite countertops are just a couple of the standout features. Versatile square footage ensures you have room for multiple living areas, a home office (or 2!), and even the space to create a home gym or the hobby room of your dreams! And as was already mentioned in #3, the primary suite boasts incredible views. Discover a private deck and an ensuite bath as well. Plus, this home shows off new air conditioning and a tankless water heater.
Interested in learning more? Click here to view the full listing! You can also contact REALTOR® Greg Devey online here or give him a call/text at (253) 973-7786!