Immaculate both inside and out, offering versatility galore, and situated in a prime location… this Northeast Tacoma home really does have it all! One of this home’s top perks is its convenient location—those who need to commute to Seattle can enjoy the benefits of Pierce County real estate while still having access to King County. Wonderfully move-in ready, this warm and welcoming home-sweet-home is the perfect backdrop for all that life brings your way. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and beautifully appointed living spaces are yours to enjoy day in and day out, along with a picturesque backyard getaway perfectly positioned for summer! Located at 3326 View Point Circle NE Tacoma, WA 98422, this 1,753-square-foot residence is listed for $689,950.
Take a moment to learn more about this home’s top 4 highlights:
1. Conveniently just a 35-minute drive to Downtown Seattle, this home’s location is ideal for commuters.
Many people who choose to live in Northeast Tacoma do so for its easy access to King County employers and other destinations. If you’re commuting by car from this home at 3326 View Point Circle NE Tacoma, WA 98422, here are just a few examples of how long it takes to get to just a few different popular destinations:
- Time to Downtown Seattle = 35 minutes
- Time to Downtown Bellevue = 41 minutes
- Time to Microsoft Campus in Redmond = 42 minutes
- Time to Factoria = 30 minutes
- Time to SeaTac International Airport = 22 minutes
If you’d prefer a car-free commute, there are several excellent public transit options as well:
- The Link light rail is being extended to the Federal Way Transit Center, and it’s scheduled to open in 2024! This light rail station is at South 272 Street, just a 12-minute drive from this Northeast Tacoma home. From this Federal Way light rail stop, you can take it to SeaTac International Airport, Downtown Seattle, University District, and all the way to Northgate in North Seattle. In 2023, the light rail will also go to the Eastside, making it easy to reach Bellevue, Redmond, and many places in between.
- The Federal Way Transit Center (again, just 12 minutes from home) also provides several bus routes to get around the area. There are buses you can catch here that will take you straight into Downtown Seattle.
- Right now, another great transit option is to drive 16 minutes to the Auburn Station. There are 678 parking spaces here, and you can hop on the Sounder Train straight into Downtown Seattle, or south into Tacoma and all the way to Lakewood. There are also also several buses you can catch here as well.
2. An ideal Federal Way location where top amenities are literally just blocks away!
Situated on one of the largest lots in the neighborhood, this charming Heritage Park home is part of a picturesque community where there’s even a community park. Visit the park for the playground and basketball court; enjoy the pathways that run through the park; and have picnics and gatherings under the gazebo! You’re also just down the street from Norpoint Park and Center at Norpoint, and the Dash Point State Park Norpoint Way Trailhead is only 0.6 miles away. When you need to run errands, QFC and other amenities are only 4 minutes away. Safeway, Fred Meyer and more are just 6 minutes away, and when you need even more variety, a hub of shopping, dining, and entertainment is only ~9 minutes away in neighboring Federal Way. Residents also love the local schools here!
3. Spacious living & comfortable elegance await.
Lovingly maintained and impeccably curated, this home is characterized by open living spaces, ample natural light, and custom details ready to delight. On the main level, highlights include the main living area with a fireplace and built-in shelving, and the inviting kitchen/dining area. There’s even a dining room that could double as a home office, and upstairs you’ll find ample flexibility as well. The large primary suite features a walk-in closet and an updated bath, and 2 additional bedrooms rest alongside a full bath and laundry room. And don’t miss the 2-car detached garage—this flexible space provides tons of storage and room for projects!
4. Backyard getaway shows off a picture-perfect setting!
Providing both privacy and an idyllic setting, the backyard retreat is truly a joy to spend time in whether you’re entertaining, relaxing, gardening, or playing! Beautiful landscaping has been thoughtfully designed, artistically wrapping its way around the lawn and large deck. The deck has room for everyone at your next BBQ or summer party, and built-in benches offer effortless seating. Additionally, a natural area behind the property provides a peaceful sense of seclusion.